Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Text of Al-Halbousi's speech at the opening of the 34th Conference of the Arab Parliamentary Union

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Text of Al-Halbousi's speech at the opening of the 34th Conference of the Arab Parliamentary Union Empty Text of Al-Halbousi's speech at the opening of the 34th Conference of the Arab Parliamentary Union

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Feb 2023, 5:13 am

[size=45][size=41]Text of Al-Halbousi's speech at the opening of the 34th Conference of the Arab Parliamentary Union[/size]
     3 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Text of the speech of the President of the Arab Parliament Union
    Speaker of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, Muhammad al-Halbousi, during the 34th conference of the Union:
    In the name of God, the most gracious, the most merciful
    Your Excellencies, Excellencies, Speakers of Arab parliaments and delegations
    His Excellency the President of the Arab Parliament, the President of the Inter-Parliamentary Union, and the President of the Mediterranean Parliament
    Peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you
    Allow me at the outset to extend my sincere thanks to you for your support in making the thirty-fourth conference of the Arab Inter-Parliamentary Union chaired by Iraq.
    I would also like to welcome you, in the name of the Iraqi people, from the farthest mountains of Kurdistan to Basra Al-Khaleej, the mouth of the smiling homeland, and you are among your family and brothers in Baghdad, the city of Arabism, peace and fraternal solidarity. And to greet this honorable gathering of our Arab brothers, the heads of Arab parliaments and delegations, who are descending on Baghdad today, nearly forty years after it last hosted this conference of ours.
    Excellencies, gentlemen, Presidents
    This parliamentary summit constitutes an important step towards strengthening the close relations between our brotherly countries, modernizing their tools and means, and transforming theoretical agendas and plans into practical ones in their field. Everything that has been said and will be said in this regard, and this is what we look forward to now and later, and we are aware of the importance of this Arab support in moving forward for a secure Iraq, a stable Middle East, and an Arab homeland that grows and advances in parallel with the needs of the times and the requirements of the current and future stage.
    The proceedings of the thirty-fourth conference also await many outputs in its discussions and proposals on the issues of the Arab nation, and developments in the regional and international arenas of common interest and urgent importance.
    Ladies and gentlemen, heads of Arab delegations
    Your Excellencies
    The time has come for the Arab House to unify efforts and discard side disputes. To stand up to the current challenges internationally and regionally by formulating a comprehensive and realistic strategy towards long-standing problems. The world today is going through very difficult circumstances, which require participatory work, exceptional efforts, and an intensification of efforts aimed at achieving stability and security. Foremost among these issues is the issue of food security, which we discussed in the meeting. The Arab Parliament in Cairo, and the consequences of all the presented plans in terms of governmental efforts to implement them on the ground.
    Ladies and Gentlemen
    In this forum, we express our rejection of the attacks of the Zionist occupation forces, and its disregard for all human values ​​and principles against our Palestinian brothers, and we reiterate today our firm and principled position on the Palestinian issue, and no matter how time passes and international circumstances change, we proceed from a firm vision and belief in the right of our Palestinian brothers to establish their independent Palestinian state Its capital is Al-Quds Al-Sharif. Also in this context, we all express our categorical rejection of insulting religions and divine books, especially the repeated attempts that have tried and are trying to attack the Holy Qur’an and its sanctity, at a time when we call for respect for religions and sanctities in all their diversity.
    Brothers and sisters
    The brothers in Syria have gone through difficult circumstances in recent days following the devastating earthquake that struck dear and dear cities across the country, causing severe damage to lives and property, and all of this requires us all to strive and continue in the duty of support and support until the repercussions of the crisis and its difficult effects are cleared.
    We call today for the Arab countries to adopt at all parliamentary and governmental levels a final decision to return Syria to its Arab surroundings, to exercise its Arab, regional and international role effectively, to work hard for the stability of this brotherly Arab country, to rehabilitate its infrastructure, and for the return of our Syrian brothers, whom it has displaced. war, to their homes and countries honored and honored.
    In conclusion, I renew my welcome to you and the delegations accompanying you, in my name and on behalf of all the representatives of the people in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, wishing you a pleasant stay among your people and in your second country.
    Peace, mercy and blessings of God.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 9:14 pm