Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“Journey” approving the 2023 budget.. will not see the light before 70 days from nowproposals from

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“Journey” approving the 2023 budget.. will not see the light before 70 days from nowproposals from Empty “Journey” approving the 2023 budget.. will not see the light before 70 days from nowproposals from

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Feb 2023, 9:28 am

“Journey” approving the 2023 budget.. will not see the light before 70 days from now[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 16:20 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Iraqi parliament is awaiting the arrival of the 2023 budget bill to its halls next week, but more than two additional months will be added to these days for approval, which means that no less than 70 days separate Iraq from its new budget, that is, at the beginning of the fifth month.
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, told "Baghdad Today", that "according to the information we received from the Ministry of Finance and the Council of Ministers, the draft budget law for the year 2023 will reach the corridors of the Iraqi Parliament during the next week, after its approval by the Council of Ministers." ".
    And Cougar indicated that "after the arrival of the 2023 budget bill to the House of Representatives, the parliament needs nearly two months to enact the law, and it may be delayed further, if some political, technical and legal differences between the political forces get to it."
    And last Monday, the First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohsen Al-Mandalawi, confirmed that the draft federal budget law will reach the House of Representatives early next week.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:10 am