Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lebanese Embassy In Iraq: Exposure To Iraqi Students Is Unacceptable

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lebanese Embassy In Iraq: Exposure To Iraqi Students Is Unacceptable Empty Lebanese Embassy In Iraq: Exposure To Iraqi Students Is Unacceptable

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Mar 2023, 5:38 am

Lebanese Embassy In Iraq: Exposure To Iraqi Students Is Unacceptable
    09/03/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News / The Lebanese Embassy in Baghdad confirmed today, Thursday, that the attack on Iraqi students is unacceptable, indicating that an investigation has been opened into the incident.
    In a statement received by Earth News, the embassy said, "The stampede and exposure of male and female students in front of the Ministry of Education and Higher Education building in Beirut, including dear Iraqi students, is unacceptable and has become the subject of follow-up and investigation at the highest levels by the concerned ministers and directors."
    And she added, "As an expression of high-level official interest, the embassy was informed by Prime Minister Najib Mikati, through the Lebanese Minister of Labor, that he will receive Iraqi students in his office at the government palace, as an affirmation of preserving their dignity and care for them."
    And the embassy added, "What they were subjected to is unacceptable, and it will be dealt with, avoiding recurrence, and putting them in the form of efforts to follow up on the completion of their transactions and the equivalence of their certificates within the best possible conditions."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:38 pm