Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Parliamentary Finance details its "criticisms" on the budget: serious consequences and its defic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

details - The Parliamentary Finance details its "criticisms" on the budget: serious consequences and its defic Empty The Parliamentary Finance details its "criticisms" on the budget: serious consequences and its defic

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Mar 2023, 10:39 am

The Parliamentary Finance details its "criticisms" on the budget: serious consequences and its deficit is worrisome
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 15:48 |
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Mudar Al-Karawi, revealed today, Tuesday, the most important complaints of his committee regarding the 2023 budget, stressing that its approval will not be easy.
    Al-Karawi told (Baghdad Today) that “the budget has not officially reached the Finance Committee yet, but we have important details about some of its most important items,” considering that “the size of the financial deficit, which amounts to 64 trillion dinars, is the largest in the history of Iraqi budgets.” The launch, and it is very embarrassing and calls for standing with it.”
    He added, "The oil price specified in the budgets for 3 consecutive years, despite the decline in prices, is another matter that requires consideration," stressing that "resorting to loans to bridge the financial deficit gap is a source of concern because it will lead to the accumulation of debts in large amounts."
    He pointed out that "approving the 2023 budget will not be easy in light of the many complexities that require high flexibility in order to reduce the fiscal deficit as much as possible and not resort to loans, except in a very narrow range."

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 3:36 am