Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An international network: The French court ordered Turkey to pay 1.4 billion dollars in "fines" to I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An international network: The French court ordered Turkey to pay 1.4 billion dollars in "fines" to I Empty An international network: The French court ordered Turkey to pay 1.4 billion dollars in "fines" to I

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Mar 2023, 5:07 am

An international network: The French court ordered Turkey to pay 1.4 billion dollars in "fines" to Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 00:09 |
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Translation
    An internal source, who spoke confidentially to Middle East Network, revealed today, Saturday, that the decision of the International Court issued against the Turkish authorities for exporting oil from the Kurdistan region of Iraq included a "financial fine" imposed on Ankara to pay it to Baghdad during the coming period. 
    The network explained, according to what it translated (Baghdad Today), that the private source assured it that the Iraqi government had asked for compensation for the damages that afflicted the Iraqi economy due to Turkey’s export of Kurdistan region’s oil without Baghdad’s approval, amounting to 33 billion dollars, but the International Court issued its decision to fine Ankara one billion. And only 400 million dollars. 
    The source also told the network that the fine imposed on Ankara covers the damage to the Iraqi economy for the period from 2014 to 2018, pointing to expectations of other fines that may be imposed on the Turkish government later. 
    Another source confirmed to the network that the Turkish authorities are "satisfied" with the fine imposed on it, as it is "much less than the amount that Baghdad first requested," stressing that the decision was positive in view of the bilateral negotiations currently taking place between the two countries to reach agreements on the outstanding problems between the two countries, according to the source. recipe. 
    The network also confirmed that the Turkish authorities began procedures for transferring an amount of one billion dollars to the accounts of the Iraqi government, in implementation of the court’s decision, in conjunction with its decision to stop oil exports from the Kurdistan region of Iraq without the approval of the authorities in Baghdad, pursuant to the decision.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:41 am