Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary fear of the "dangerousness" of the oil price.. Many details in the budget need to be a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

price - Parliamentary fear of the "dangerousness" of the oil price.. Many details in the budget need to be a Empty Parliamentary fear of the "dangerousness" of the oil price.. Many details in the budget need to be a

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Apr 2023, 4:35 am

Parliamentary fear of the "dangerousness" of the oil price.. Many details in the budget need to be amended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Yesterday, 23:50
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today-Baghdad
    Today, Friday, the representative of the coordination framework, Zahra Al-Bajari, expressed the concerns of the deputies about the price of a barrel of oil specified in the budget.
    Al-Bajari told (Baghdad Today) that "setting $70 a barrel is a matter of great concern and there is no guarantee that oil prices will not fall below the price specified in the budget, which will raise the value of the deficit," noting that "this matter must be addressed."
    And she added, "The concerns also apply to the price of the dollar, whose price in the budget differs from its current market price, and this is another matter that we must discuss and resolve in the budget."
    And Al-Bajari considered that "the current rejection applies to the tripartite budget for the next three years," wondering: "How do we pass a budget when the oil economic fluctuations are different, so we must rearrange these assumptions before proceeding with reading the budget, and we may go to the amendments within Parliament and not to return it to the government."
    And Oil Minister Hayan Abdul-Ghani had reassured earlier via (Baghdad Today) the future stability of oil prices, and there is no fear of the price of $70 a barrel, and international prices have not reached below $70 so far.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 10:22 pm