Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Oil: The decision of the Paris court was a positive case for accelerating the adoption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Oil: The decision of the Paris court was a positive case for accelerating the adoption Empty Parliamentary Oil: The decision of the Paris court was a positive case for accelerating the adoption

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Apr 2023, 9:09 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Oil: The decision of the Paris court was a positive case for accelerating the adoption of the oil and gas law[/size]
    Economy
    14:47 - 2023-04-07
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee stressed the need to legislate the oil and gas law for the permanence of the oil agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government.
     Committee member Ali Al-Mashkoor said that the decision of the Paris court was a positive case for accelerating the approval of the oil and gas law, stressing that negotiations to legislate the law are progressing.
    He added that the international decision was the first step towards enacting the law, because it will regulate all oil financial relations between the governments of the region and the center, and there is confirmation that without the legislation of the law, no process or understanding between the center and the region can continue on the oil side.
    The federal government signed a final agreement with the Kurdistan Regional Government, which stipulates that Baghdad take over the process of fully supervising the export of oil from the fields of the region, which allows the resumption of oil exports again through the Turkish port of Ceyhan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 8:24 am