Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The total amount of the budget was unprecedented during the past two decades

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: The total amount of the budget was unprecedented during the past two decades Empty Parliamentary Finance: The total amount of the budget was unprecedented during the past two decades

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Apr 2023, 2:57 pm

[size=45][size=41]Parliamentary Finance: The total amount of the budget was unprecedented during the past two decades[/size]
     7 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Friday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed that the total amount of the public budget was unprecedented during the past two decades, while indicating that the committee will work to reduce consumption on the operational side.
    A member of the Finance Committee, Mueen Al-Kazemi, said, "The main axis in the agenda of the next parliament session, and the only one, is the second reading of the draft budget law for the year 2023."
    Al-Kazemi added, “The Finance Committee read the first reading of the budget and wrote its observations, and after that the Finance Committee will have a review and audit of this budget as it plans for three years, and for the first time such a budget has been presented in three years, so it needs review and accuracy, especially since there is a financial deficit estimated at 64 trillion, and this number will be repeated in In the coming years, it must be addressed and ways to cover this deficit.
    He pointed out that “consumptions will be reduced on the operational side, given that the total amount is 199 trillion, and this is a large amount that has not been matched during the past two decades.”
    He continued, "The period required for its ratification ranges from one month to 45 days at the very least, and the final approval takes place, and the federal government can start its work by implementing the government program that the Sudanese promised the masses."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 14 Sep 2024, 5:10 pm