Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commission: Parliament chose Bdlaúh constitutionally

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Commission: Parliament chose Bdlaúh constitutionally  Empty Commission: Parliament chose Bdlaúh constitutionally

Post by day dreamer Wed 17 Sep 2014, 9:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Group: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Published on Wednesday, September 17 / September 2014 21:15
     Written by: Jawad dreams

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [rtl].[/rtl] BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - said the Electoral Commission for elections, the House of Representatives adopted the Law No. 6 of 2006, replacing members who received Manabba new government.[/ltr]

[ltr] The spokesman for the Commission Safaa al-Musawi's (IMN), that "the House of Representatives adopted the Law 6 of 2006, according to the door of the legislative power in the Constitution, Article 49, which referred to the enactment of the law that allows the replacement of the House of Representatives in the case of dismissal and replacement and resign."[/ltr]

[ltr]The eye network considered Iraq to monitor the elections on Wednesday, the Presidency of the Council of Representatives killed herself in violation of constitutional and legal with respect to the replacement of council members for the vacant seats, describing the process without the constitutional and illegal.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:53 am