Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Strategic Planning Committee discusses the proposed additions within the budget and submits them

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Strategic Planning Committee discusses the proposed additions within the budget and submits them Empty The Strategic Planning Committee discusses the proposed additions within the budget and submits them

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Apr 2023, 8:16 am

The Strategic Planning Committee discusses the proposed additions within the budget and submits them to Parliament
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Sunday, the Strategic Planning and Federal Service Committee discussed the proposed amendments and additions within the provisions of the General Budget Law.
    The committee stated, in a statement received by (Baghdad Today), that it "examined the proposed observations and amendments within the texts of the budget with the aim of preparing a report on them and submitting them to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives urgently."
    She added that she "held a series of meetings attended by experts in finance and the economy, during which the federal budget was discussed." 
    The head of the committee, Representative Laila Al-Tamimi, explained, according to the statement, that "the federal general budget is included on the agenda of the House of Representatives for today and is expected to be read for a second reading by the Finance Committee, the Strategic Planning and Federal Service Committee."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 2:10 pm