Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Association of Banks: We are not a lending institution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association of Banks: We are not a lending institution Empty Association of Banks: We are not a lending institution

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Apr 2023, 7:08 am

Association of Banks: We are not a lending institution

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, the Association of Iraqi Private Banks announced a two-pronged cooperation with the US Agency for Development, while indicating the existence of two lending portfolios, one of which is for small and medium enterprises.
    The executive director of the association, Ali Tariq Al-Mustafa, told the official news agency, "Cooperation with the US Agency for Development included providing expertise to build the capabilities of banks, and writing the policy paper that will be formally presented to all stakeholders."
    Al-Mustafa added, "There is no funding from the US Agency for Development for the purpose of lending," pointing out that "the financing is from Iraqi banks that are available from deposits or from the initiative of the Central Bank of Iraq."
    And he explained, “The Central Bank’s initiative is directed at the banks directly, and from them it goes to the beneficiaries,” noting that “the Association of Banks is an institution that works to stimulate and facilitate procedures and develop the capabilities of banks, to develop the lending process, so it is not a lending institution.”
    He continued, "The allocation of funds from the Central Bank to banks is diverse, and there is a lending portfolio for the Real Estate, Industrial and Agricultural Bank and the Housing Fund, in addition to that there is a lending portfolio directed to small and medium enterprises through the private banking sector."

Views 43
    Added 04/27/2023 - 2:30 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 3:43 pm