Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Finance reveals the truth about her statements about the salary scale

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Finance reveals the truth about her statements about the salary scale Empty The Minister of Finance reveals the truth about her statements about the salary scale

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Apr 2023, 5:04 am

[rtl]The Minister of Finance reveals the truth about her statements about the salary scale[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

The Minister of Finance, Taif Sami, denied today, Thursday, attributed statements to her regarding the lack of "the reality of the salary scale" and affirmed that the issue of amending the salary scale is one of the powers of the committee formed by the Diwani order.

The ministry said in a statement that "some media platforms circulated misleading statements attributed to Finance Minister Taif Sami Muhammad regarding the amendment of the new salary scale law, which claims to confirm (the salary scale is not true, but only talk in the media) .”

The statement added, “In this regard, the Ministry of Finance affirms its denial of these statements, and that all that is being circulated is baseless news, from websites and platforms whose purpose is to confuse and mislead public opinion, in addition to the fact that the issue of adjusting the salary scale is one of the powers of the committee formed by the Diwani order, and it is the only party The authority authorized to consider amending the law, not the Ministry of Finance, as it is an executive body only .

And the ministry continued, through its statement, "The ministry calls upon the professional media to be accurate and take into account credibility in reporting news and statements, and to adopt accurate information from its official sources."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:16 am