Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sales of the Central Bank of Iraq in dollars for this album

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sales of the Central Bank of Iraq in dollars for this album Empty Sales of the Central Bank of Iraq in dollars for this album

Post by Rocky Tue May 09, 2023 6:17 am

[rtl]Sales of the Central Bank of Iraq in dollars for this album[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:

Today, Monday, the Central Bank of Iraq sold more than $180 million in the currency auction (dollar).

The currency sale window stated in a table, that "the total amounts of transfers abroad (remittances, credits) amounted to 152,167,639 million dollars."

While "the total amounts of cash sales amounted to 28,100,000 million dollars, while the total sales amounted to 180,267,639 million dollars."

And the Central Bank of Iraq was established as an independent bank according to its law issued on the sixth of March of the year 2004, as an independent body, and it is responsible for maintaining price stability and implementing monetary policy, including exchange rate policies, And it conducts daily sessions for buying and selling currencies.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 3:37 am