Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New objections pursue the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New objections pursue the budget Empty New objections pursue the budget

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jul 2023, 4:43 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]New objections pursue the budget[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Tuesday, the Federal Supreme Court received a new appeal to the budget law submitted by a member of parliament.[/size]
    [size=45]A member of the Legal Committee, Representative Raed al-Maliki, told (Al-Mada): “I submitted yesterday, through our agent, an appeal against the constitutionality of a number of articles of the Budget Law before the Federal Supreme Court.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Maliki continued, "The appeal did not include any of the articles pertaining to the rights of the Iraqi people, but rather related to the constitutionality of provisions that we believe open the door to wasting public money, and most of them were mentioned in the draft law that came to us from the government."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out, "The issues that need to be addressed are the issue of granting governors the authority to direct contract up to an amount of six billion dinars, as an exception to the contracting instructions and controls, as well as the issue of opening the door to investment and partnership and organizing them with instructions to exclude from the provisions of the laws."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Maliki pointed out that “the issue of extinguishing advances with the aim of obtaining the Minister of Finance’s approval of its scope and to prevent any expansion in its interpretation was one of the articles that had notes, as well as the creation of funds and the distribution of funds randomly and contrary to the standards for sharing federal resources.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Maliki went on to say that “the lawsuit that I submitted did not include a request to stop the implementation of the budget items, and therefore the Ministry of Finance should implement them in accordance with the provisions of the same law.”[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, member of the Finance Committee, Representative Mueen Al-Kazemi, stated in a statement to (Al-Mada) that “the Ministry of Finance is now focusing all its attention on completing the final touches to preparing the publication that includes instructions, schedules, and the budget law.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Kazemi added, "The Ministry of Finance, after completing the instructions, will send them to the spending units, which number up to 100 spending units in the country."[/size]
    [size=45]And he pointed out that «next week will launch full exchange instructions in the budget for the provinces and ministries in preparation for the start of their projects».[/size]
    [size=45]And the House of Representatives voted, on June 11, on the financial budget for three years; 2023, 2024 and 2025, after four consecutive parliamentary sessions due to disagreements between the political forces regarding a number of articles, ended with a vote on all articles after some were removed and new articles were added to them.[/size]
    [size=45]The value of the current year budget amounted to 197 trillion and 828 billion Iraqi dinars (about 152.2 billion dollars), with a total deficit of 63 trillion dinars (48.3 billion dollars), while the items of the budgets for the years 2024 and 2025 were not published.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 9:57 pm