Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4,000 fake Qi Card cards were seized by the Anbar retirement director

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

4,000 fake Qi Card cards were seized by the Anbar retirement director Empty 4,000 fake Qi Card cards were seized by the Anbar retirement director

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Jul 2023, 5:01 am

[size=52]4,000 fake Qi Card cards were seized by the Anbar retirement director[/size]
    • Today 10:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Anbar ..
     An official source in the Anbar local government confirmed, on Thursday, that the Integrity Committees had begun an investigation into the process of seizing more than 4,000 forged Qi Card cards in the possession of the director of Anbar retirement, the moment his house was raided, east of the city of Ramadi.
    The source told Al-Maalouma that "the Integrity Committees are conducting extensive investigations to find out more details about the process of seizing more than 4,000 forged Qi Card cards that were found in the possession of the director of Anbar retirement, Anas Al-Dulaimi, the moment he was arrested by a security force coming from Baghdad less than a month ago.” .
    He added, "The concerned authorities intend to conduct investigations regarding the disbursement of fake salaries to leaders who have been present for more than 4 years and with political cover from Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi."
     He continued, "The information indicates that there is a mafia specialized in falsifying these cards in cooperation and coordination with the leaders of the ruling party."
    It is noteworthy that a security force coming from Baghdad arrested prominent leaders in the Taqaddam Party, which is led by al-Halbousi, after their involvement in files of corruption, financial extortion and forgery.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 8:00 pm