Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic expectations of an increase in the quantities of black oil exported by 2023.. What is its i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic expectations of an increase in the quantities of black oil exported by 2023.. What is its i Empty Economic expectations of an increase in the quantities of black oil exported by 2023.. What is its i

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Jul 2023, 9:13 am

[size=35][size=35]Economic expectations of an increase in the quantities of black oil exported by 2023.. What is its impact on electricity?[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-07-13 | 07:51
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Economy Economists

predicted, today, Thursday, July 13, 2023, that the quantities of black oil exported in 2023 will rise to more than 10 million tons.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

"The quantities that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] exported from black oil in 2022 amounted to more than 7.627 million tons in 2022, and the rest amounted to $4 billion," economist [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3517594793/%D9%86%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%84 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D9%8A/ar/]Nabil Al-Marsoumi[/url] said in a post followed by [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133473/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria News[/url].

He added, "It is expected that the quantities of black oil exported in 2023 will rise to more than 10 million tons after the operation of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Qayyarah refineries, which will facilitate the barter process between Iraqi black oil and Iranian gas."

On Tuesday, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] signed a new agreement formula for exporting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s gas to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], to get rid of US sanctions, and to provide gas to solve the electricity crisis that the latter is suffering from.

The Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia al-Sudani, said that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] signed an agreement with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to exchange its crude oil for Iranian gas, in order to end a recurring problem related to delayed payments to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], due to the need to obtain American approval for this to happen.

This comes as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] imports electricity and gas from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], which together constitute between 33 and 40% of the country's energy supplies, especially in the scorching summer months, when temperatures reach 50 degrees Celsius, and energy consumption reaches its peak. Pay for these imports.

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 8:26 pm