Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq outperforms the countries of the Middle East in the number of banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Banks - Iraq outperforms the countries of the Middle East in the number of banks Empty Iraq outperforms the countries of the Middle East in the number of banks

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jul 2023, 7:29 am

[size=38]Iraq outperforms the countries of the Middle East in the number of banks[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

July 26, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/The Obelisk of the event: Nabil Al-Marsoumi wrote:
    The total number of banks in Iraq = 81 banks
    Number of government banks = 7 banks
    The number of private banks = 74 banks
    The ratio of the number of private banks to the total number of banks in Iraq = 91%
    This percentage is the highest in the Middle East, as the number of banks in Turkey (43), Egypt (41), Saudi Arabia (31), Iran (30), Jordan (26), and Algeria (20) .. while the number of banks registered in a superpower such as Britain reached (54) banks only.
    The number of Islamic banks in Iraq = 29 banks
    This means that the Islamic banks in Iraq constitute more than a third of the banks in Iraq, while the Islamic banks that were affected by US sanctions amounted to more than half of the total number of banks accused of money laundering and dollar smuggling, which is the window for selling foreign currencies as the main source of their profits.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 3:43 am