Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Karawi: The general amnesty law paves the way for the exit of hardened ISIS criminals

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Karawi: The general amnesty law paves the way for the exit of hardened ISIS criminals Empty Al-Karawi: The general amnesty law paves the way for the exit of hardened ISIS criminals

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jul 2023, 5:15 am

[size=52]Al-Karawi: The general amnesty law paves the way for the exit of hardened ISIS criminals[/size]
    • Today 08:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad.. 
    The head of the organizing body for the popular movement in Iraq, Hussein Ali Al-Karawi, warned, on Saturday, of the consequences of approving the general amnesty law, noting that its approval would pave the way for the release of thousands of ISIS from Iraqi prisons. 
    Al-Karawi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, that "approving the general amnesty law will give an opportunity to get Al-Qaeda and ISIS criminals out of prisons." 

He added that "the popular movement will stand against the legislation of the law," calling for "respect for judicial rulings issued against terrorists," noting that "with it is an opportunity for terrorists and public money thieves to leave." 

He pointed out, "It is unfortunate that the terrorists were released at a time when our sons from the armed forces and the crowd mujahideen are making sacrifices in order to defeat terrorism."

The representative of the Sadiqun Parliamentary Bloc, Hassan Salem, confirmed earlier that there is American pressure to release the terrorists under the banner of a general amnesty, calling on the government to prevent the movements of the American ambassador to Iraq, Elena Romansky. End 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 21 Oct 2024, 4:03 pm