Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary legal: the dispute over the definition of terrorism threatens to pass the general amne

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary legal: the dispute over the definition of terrorism threatens to pass the general amne Empty Parliamentary legal: the dispute over the definition of terrorism threatens to pass the general amne

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Aug 2023, 5:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary legal: the dispute over the definition of terrorism threatens to pass the general amnesty[/size]
    • Today 11:13

Information / Baghdad.. 
    A member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, Omid Muhammad, revealed, on Tuesday, that there are differences over the terrorism clauses of the general amnesty law.
    In an interview with Al-Maalouma agency, Muhammad said, "The Sovereignty Coalition insists on resolving the file of affiliation with terrorism within the general amnesty law," noting that "the paragraph on terrorism crimes threatens to pass the amendments to the general amnesty law." 
    He added, "The law is still facing political differences regarding the definition of belonging to terrorism, while the Sovereignty Coalition insists on defining those titles within the law." 
    Muhammad pointed out that "most of the provisions of the terrorism law are not covered by the amnesty, and it is not possible to settle their files."
    He pointed out that "the Sovereignty Coalition is one of the most demanding blocs to define affiliation within the general amnesty law to include some groups."  
    And the representative of the Al-Fatah Alliance, Muhammad Al-Baldawi, had confirmed that the Coordinating Framework forces did not allow the passage of the general amnesty law. Ended / 25 h

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 10:50 am