Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: The only problem with the general amnesty law is the definition of terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: The only problem with the general amnesty law is the definition of terrorism Empty MP: The only problem with the general amnesty law is the definition of terrorism

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Sep 2024, 7:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]MP: The only problem with the general amnesty law is the definition of terrorism[/size]
    • Today 12:00

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Today, Sunday, Iraqi Parliament member Kazem Attia Al-Shammari explained the details of amending the general amnesty law, stressing that the only knot in the law is the definition of affiliation with terrorist organizations.
    Al-Shammari told Al-Maalouma Agency, "There are parliamentary demands to include civil crimes that deserve amnesty in the amendment, indicating that it is not possible to pardon terrorist crimes and release those whose hands are stained with the blood of Iraqis, thieves of public money, and drug dealers." 
    He added that "the amnesty still needs more political consensus before it is included in the second reading," noting that "Parliament enacted the general amnesty law in 2016."
    He added, "The pardon does not include categories such as human trafficking, drugs, crimes that affect national and state security, as well as crimes of embezzlement, squandering public funds, and others." End / 25 H

Current date/time is Sun 15 Sep 2024, 1:42 am