Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: We will present a radical strategic plan to address the water issue

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: We will present a radical strategic plan to address the water issue Empty Al-Sudani: We will present a radical strategic plan to address the water issue

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Sep 2023, 4:27 am

Al-Sudani: We will present a radical strategic plan to address the water issue

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani announced today, Monday (September 11, 2023), that his government will present a plan for radical, strategic solutions to address the water issue in all its aspects.
    Al-Sudani said in a television interview with a number of local media outlets, "This summer is the harshest season in the history of the Iraqi state, and today we are facing a global crisis in the issue of water scarcity facing Iraq and the region due to climate change."
    He added, "Iraq has suffered greatly because of water, and the solutions regarding the issue are immediate and not strategic. We will present a plan for radical, strategic solutions to address the water issue in all its aspects."
    Al-Sudani stated, “Water resources for the first time recorded numbers with such a decrease in the reserve of water.”
    He continued, "The Iranian side had large releases into the Karun River, and we were able to double the water releases from Turkey 20 days before the Arbaeen visit."
    Al-Sudani stressed, "We need optimal investment in water, and there is a flaw in its management."
    Iraq is witnessing an unprecedented drought crisis, due to the decline in water levels arriving through the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, as a result of the water policies of Iran and Turkey, through building dams, diverting the courses of secondary rivers, and preventing their entry into Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 11:08 am