Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Badr Parliament mortgages the transformation of Tal Afar into a governorate in exchange for a vote o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Badr Parliament mortgages the transformation of Tal Afar into a governorate in exchange for a vote o Empty Badr Parliament mortgages the transformation of Tal Afar into a governorate in exchange for a vote o

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Sep 2023, 7:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Badr Parliament mortgages the transformation of Tal Afar into a governorate in exchange for a vote on Halabja[/size]
    • Today 11:59

Information / Baghdad.. 
    On Sunday, MP from the Badr Parliamentary Bloc, Moin Al-Kadhimi, revealed the existence of a parliamentary and political desire to establish the Tal Afar Governorate in Mosul in exchange for support for the Halabja Governorate. 
    Al-Kadhimi said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “There is a desire to transform the Tal Afar district in Nineveh into a governorate in exchange for a vote on turning Halabja into a governorate.” 
    He added, "The region's budget is fixed, and no additional amounts will be added to the budget if it is announced that Halabja will be transformed into a governorate." 
    He pointed out that "Halabja will be transformed into a governorate only with the administrative title, given that the population is fixed and the services are as well."
    Al-Kadhimi pointed out that “there is a political and parliamentary desire to transform Tal Afar into a governorate in exchange for voting on Halabja.” 
    The House of Representatives had announced that it had postponed the vote on the creation of Halabja Governorate due to political differences. Ended 25 h

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 2:49 pm