Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance denies selectivity with MPs’ mail

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance denies selectivity with MPs’ mail Empty Finance denies selectivity with MPs’ mail

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Oct 2023, 10:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - INA
    The Ministry of Finance denied, today, Sunday, that its inboxes were completed by representatives and that answers were written according to a selective policy.

[size]
    The Ministry stated in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that “in continuation of the series of allegations promoted by some weak-minded people on social media sites against the Ministry and the Minister of Finance, the Ministry expresses its astonishment at the news that claims (the Ministry completes its inbox by representatives and writes the answers) According to a systematic, selective policy, the Ministry rejects irresponsible rumors and allegations, which have false agendas behind them, aiming to undermine the reputation and professionalism of the Ministry and its Minister.
    She added, “In the face of these lies, the Ministry stresses that all mail received by representatives is looked into completely professionally without discrimination between one person or another,” continuing that “there are issues in accordance with the recommendations of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers that are being followed up and transferred to the relevant departments for the purpose of expressing Opinion regarding it, and preparing answers in accordance with the approved legal contexts, and accordingly the Ministry reserves its legal right to prosecute the promoters of these allegations.”[/size]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 11:08 pm