Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: The European Union must play a decisive role in affirming the legitimate rights of the Pa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: The European Union must play a decisive role in affirming the legitimate rights of the Pa Empty Al-Sudani: The European Union must play a decisive role in affirming the legitimate rights of the Pa

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Oct 2023, 5:19 am

Al-Sudani: The European Union must play a decisive role in affirming the legitimate rights of the Palestinian people
    • Time: 10/09/2023 11:47:35

• Read: 468 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani received, on Monday, the new European Union ambassador to Iraq, Thomas Seiler.
    The two sides discussed, according to the Prime Minister’s Office, which {Al-Furat News} received a copy of, “relations between Iraq and the European Union, and ways to develop them in all fields. The Iraqi-European partnership agreement was also discussed, and the work of European companies in Iraq was discussed, in light of the availability of many investment opportunities and a safe environment.” "For its work in the country, especially after Iraq joined the European Bank for Investment and Development."
    The Prime Minister discussed with the European Ambassador "developments in the situation in the Palestinian territories, calling for the need for the European Union to play a decisive role in implementing international resolutions that affirm the legitimate rights of the Palestinian people."
    Al-Sudani pointed out that "it is necessary to confront the phenomenon of hate speech that has recently escalated in some European countries, which is represented by transgressing sacred things and burning the Holy Qur’an, in a way that is not justified by the concept of freedom of expression."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 11:17 pm