Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Al-Amiri thanks the demonstrators

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Amiri thanks the demonstrators Empty Al-Amiri thanks the demonstrators

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Oct 2023, 3:51 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Amiri thanks the demonstrators[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Secretary-General of the Badr Organization, Hadi Al-Amiri, called on those who responded to the call of Mr. Muqtada Al-Sadr to support the Palestinian people.
    Al-Amiri said in a statement, “We extend our sincere thanks and great gratitude to the dear Iraqi people for honorably responding to the call of His Eminence Sayyed Muqtada al-Sadr to demonstrate in two million in support of the oppressed Palestinian people, in their heroic struggle to regain their land and liberate their sanctities.”
    He added: “We also salute the people of Palestine in general, and the heroes of Gaza in particular, for their legendary steadfastness in the face of Zionist arrogance and brutality... asking the Almighty to crown their steadfastness and patience with a solid victory, and to have mercy on the martyrs with His vast mercy, and to grant the wounded a speedy recovery.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ExplodingButterfly
    ExplodingButterfly
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Al-Amiri thanks the demonstrators Empty Re: Al-Amiri thanks the demonstrators

Post by ExplodingButterfly Sat 14 Oct 2023, 7:35 am

Evil man

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 5:32 pm