Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economic expert rules out that oil production and prices will be affected by the conflict in the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economic expert rules out that oil production and prices will be affected by the conflict in the  Empty An economic expert rules out that oil production and prices will be affected by the conflict in the

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Oct 2023, 4:57 am

[rtl]An economic expert rules out that oil production and prices will be affected by the conflict in the region[/rtl]

economy  ,  10/24/2023 10:06  Number of readings: 144 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq Today:

Economist Dr. Safwan Qusay ruled out that oil production or oil prices would be affected by the ongoing conflict in the region, pointing out the possibility of Arab oil-producing countries threatening the Zionist entity and pressuring it to stop the conflict and practices against the Palestinian people.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Qusay said, “There is a possibility of expanding the circle of conflict in the Middle East, regardless of energy security, especially since all countries in this region produce oil, and it is unlikely that there will be a goal to harm the interests of producers.” , as rising prices will harm the interests of consumers.”

He added, “The rise in oil prices will harm the Europeans in terms of their energy consumption pattern, as will the case for China and India, and it is not expected that the circle of conflict will expand to target production in the Middle East. "

He stated that "the oil-producing countries in the Arab world, in the OAPEC organization, may issue a threat to the Zionist entity in order to put pressure to stop the conflict or resort to the circle of truth and settlement with the Palestinian people." "[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:38 am