Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Jubouri: Al-Halbousi and Taqadum leaders meet with the Zionists in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Jubouri: Al-Halbousi and Taqadum leaders meet with the Zionists in Baghdad Empty Al-Jubouri: Al-Halbousi and Taqadum leaders meet with the Zionists in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Oct 2023, 5:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Jubouri: Al-Halbousi and Taqadum leaders meet with the Zionists in Baghdad[/size]
    • Today 12:49

Information/Baghdad.. 
     On Thursday, the dissident politician from the Taqaddum Party, Mishaan al-Jubouri, accused the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad al-Halbousi, of conspiring against the political system in the country, indicating that the leaders of the Taqaddum Party are meeting with the Zionists in an organized manner in Baghdad, Manama, and Dubai.
    Al-Jubouri said in a televised interview followed by Al-Maalouma: “Several meetings are being held between Taqadum leaders, Al-Halbousi, and Zionist leaders in Manama, as well as Dubai, and even at the American embassy in Baghdad, and the government must activate the law prohibiting normalization with Al-Halbousi.”
     He continued, "The sectarian speech of Muhammad al-Halbousi and Jamal al-Dari in the dark rooms and their rejection of the Shiites and the current political system was the reason for bringing the two parties together."
     He added, "Al-Halbousi has become a threat to Iraq's security and future. He seeks at every opportunity to exploit the state's resources and considers all Sunnis who support the regime to be traitors."
    He pointed out that "the term 'We are a nation', which Al-Halbousi used in election propaganda, is a sectarian slogan aimed at dividing the country." Ended 25 d

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 10:42 pm