Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Announcing the first project to convert waste into electrical energy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announcing the first project to convert waste into electrical energy Empty Announcing the first project to convert waste into electrical energy

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Oct 2023, 4:37 am

Announcing the first project to convert waste into electrical energy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Baghdad Municipality announced the launch of the first project in Iraq to exploit waste and convert it into electrical energy to benefit from it and reduce the percentage of pollution in the country.
    The first investment project to exploit waste nationwide, this was announced by the Baghdad Municipality in cooperation with the Ministries of Electricity and the Investment Authority, where two plots of land in Rusafa and Karkh will be exploited to start the project.
    Next week is the date for announcing the investment shares of companies, and it will extend for a whole month, as the competition will be between major international companies, according to those concerned.
    A project that comes after Iraq ranked second in the world in terms of pollution, and the capital, Baghdad, thirteenth in the classification of the Swiss (IQ Air) index concerned with measuring the quality of pollution.

Views 0
    Added 10/27/2023 - 12:36 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:34 pm