Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dollar exchange rates in Iraqi market transactions recorded a decline

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dollar exchange rates in Iraqi market transactions recorded a decline Empty Dollar exchange rates in Iraqi market transactions recorded a decline

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Nov 2023, 3:39 am

[size=35][size=35]Dollar exchange rates in Iraqi market transactions recorded a decline[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-11-25 | 03:01
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Economy

Alsumaria News publishes the exchange rates of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar in Iraqi local markets for Saturday, November 25, 2023.

Sorry, the video player failed to load.(Error Code: 101102)

Dollar prices fell with the opening of the Al-Kifah and Al-Harithiya stock exchanges to record 158,650 dinars for 100 dollars, while selling prices in exchange shops in local markets in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] decreased, as the selling price reached 159,750 Iraqi dinars, while purchasing prices reached 157,750 dinars for every 100 dollars.

For nearly a year, and specifically since the Central Bank began operating the electronic platform and the international financial transfer system ““[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],” the dollar exchange rates in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have not witnessed stability despite the attempts of the government and the Central Bank to control the exchange rate in the parallel markets.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:06 pm