Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A leader in the National Bank: The differences with the Democratic Party are deep and we have not re

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A leader in the National Bank: The differences with the Democratic Party are deep and we have not re Empty A leader in the National Bank: The differences with the Democratic Party are deep and we have not re

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Nov 2023, 7:09 am

A leader in the National Bank: The differences with the Democratic Party are deep and we have not reached final solutions
    • Time: 11/29/2023 10:41:01

• Read: 910 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} A leader in the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan described the differences with the Kurdistan Democratic Party as “deep.”
    Ghayath Sorgi told {Al-Furat News} agency, "Meetings are continuing with the Democratic Party in the Salah al-Din resort in Erbil, but we have not reached final solutions, as the two parties decided to continue these meetings due to the depth of the differences and until solutions are reached."
    He stressed, "So far we have not reached any signs of finding joint solutions."
    The Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan met on the seventh of this month at the headquarters of the Democratic Political Bureau in the Salah al-Din resort in Erbil.
    The two sides stressed the need for coordination and cooperation and the need to mobilize the strength and efforts of all forces and political parties to protect the entity of the Kurdistan region, formulate a joint strategy that is compatible with the course of events and their changes, and confront all challenges.
    The two sides also agreed to strengthen common points and resolve crises and problems in accordance with Kurdistan national and patriotic interests.

Raghad Dahham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:46 am