Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Frame: Britain violates Iraq's sovereignty through its drones

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Frame: Britain violates Iraq's sovereignty through its drones Empty Frame: Britain violates Iraq's sovereignty through its drones

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Dec 2023, 4:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Frame: Britain violates Iraq's sovereignty through its drones[/size]
    • Today 11:26

Information / Baghdad...
     On Sunday, the leader in the coordination framework, Jabbar Odeh, accused Britain of violating Iraq’s sovereignty through aerial espionage.
    Odeh said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The British Ministry of Defense’s announcement of conducting marches over Iraqi airspace under false pretexts represents a blatant violation of the country’s sovereignty and carries in its content 3 risks to national security through the information it collects.”
    He added, "Several countries, including Western ones, are exploiting the weakness of the Iraqi air defense to perpetuate the penetration of the airspace, stressing that "Washington is the one that has stood for many years in the face of any attempts to enhance the capabilities of protecting the airspace through the use of advanced systems."
    He pointed out "the need to take into account the danger of flying British or other marches in Iraqi airspace without official permission, and to consider what is happening as a red line that must be confronted firmly for the requirements of the country's national security."
    The British Ministry of Defense confirmed its endeavor to conduct marches over Iraqi airspace as part of tracking down the weapons of the resistance factions. Ended 25 February

Current date/time is Sat 31 Aug 2024, 9:58 pm