Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After achieving an absolute majority... is the framework capable of forming local governments?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After achieving an absolute majority... is the framework capable of forming local governments? Empty After achieving an absolute majority... is the framework capable of forming local governments?

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Dec 2023, 5:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]After achieving an absolute majority... is the framework capable of forming local governments?[/size]
    • Today 14:00

Information / Baghdad...
    The representative of the coordination framework, Muhammad Al-Sayhoud, confirmed that the framework has half the number of votes plus one in Baghdad and down to the southern governorates, which qualifies it to form new local councils and governments after achieving an absolute majority.
    Al-Sayhoud told Al-Maalouma, “The coordination framework formed the National Framework Bloc, and the participating forces agreed on a number of points in order to form the next local governments.”
    He added, "The movement that exists between the coordination framework on the one hand and the framework and other forces to form local governments may be just a test of the pulse, because the road is still at its beginning."
    He stated that "the coordination framework has half plus one, starting from the capital, Baghdad, and down towards the southern governorates in the provincial councils, thus achieving an absolute majority, as the president of the provincial council and his deputy will be elected when the first session of the local councils is held, after which the door for nominations for the position of governor will be opened, which may be among the Members of the Provincial Council or may be from outside it.” Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:49 pm