Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Biden's son demobilization from the army for cocaine

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Biden's son demobilization from the army for cocaine Empty Biden's son demobilization from the army for cocaine

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Oct 2014, 9:04 am

Biden's son demobilization from the army for cocaine

Follow-up / newspaper rectitude - Informed sources revealed on Friday, a decision was issued spend demobilize son Vice President Joe Biden of American naval forces for cocaine.

The sources said that "the son of Vice President Joe Biden has been discharged from the reserve forces US Navy earlier this year after tests proved positive for cocaine."

The sources added that "a test of narcotic drugs epitestosterone Hunter Biden in June 2013 was a positive outcome."

For his part, Commander Ryan Perry, spokesman for the Marine Corps that Biden Jr. was discharged from the Navy Reserve in February 2014 ", but privacy laws prevent him from disclosing further details.

Perry added that "Biden's son was chosen to direct service in the Naval Reserve as a lieutenant in 2012, is a full-time, and the right unit for Public Affairs in Norfolk, Virginia, in May 2013."

For his part, Biden's son, 44, said he regretted the incident, he said in a statement released by his lawyer, "was the pride of my life to serve in the US Navy and I deeply regret and embarrassment that my actions led to demobilized administratively ... I respect the decision of the Navy."

The vice president's office referred all inquiries to the attorney Hunter Biden.

It is noteworthy that the vice president is another son Beau Biden Attorney General of Delaware, who spent a year in Iraq when he was an officer of the National Guard troops to Delawir.anthy 4

http://alestiqama.com/?p=126488

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:45 pm