Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki from Najaf : Baghdad fortified and the media to reassure people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki from Najaf : Baghdad fortified and the media to reassure people Empty Maliki from Najaf : Baghdad fortified and the media to reassure people

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Oct 2014, 9:08 am

Maliki from Najaf : Baghdad fortified and the media to reassure people

10/16/2014 

Vice President Nouri al-Maliki , on Thursday, that the capital Baghdad, fortified, and urged the media to deny the rumors and reassure people, this was considered the topic "psychological warfare. Al-Maliki said at a press conference, today, the governorate of Najaf, in the presence of the governor Adnan al-Zurfi and leaders of the Dawa party, attended by "Alsumaria News", that "the politicians leave the differences that will not only lead to a further deterioration in the situation, and the need to provide public interest over private interests" , adding that "past experience has assured us that we can not not live together. He said al-Maliki organize Daash "part of a political project in the region," pointing out that "the state has drained much in security issues. Maliki pointed out that "the security of the capital Baghdad, fortified and stirring rumors is a psychological war after their defeat," calling on journalists to "the need to deny those rumors and working to reassure people. It is said that Baghdad has seen during the past few days, security developments notable was a series of bombings and suicide attacks targeting different areas, killing and wounding dozens, while the spoken news about the outbreak of armed clashes between the security forces and the organization of "Daash" in the west of the capital and near the Baghdad International Airport . The Interior Ministry announced, on Wednesday, announced the arrival of modern equipment to detect explosives will enter service soon, stressing that the coming days will witness a change in plans and tactics in the capital, Baghdad. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 12:20 pm