Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkmen: We will not allow the return of Kurdish control over Kirkuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkmen: We will not allow the return of Kurdish control over Kirkuk Empty Turkmen: We will not allow the return of Kurdish control over Kirkuk

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Feb 2024, 7:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Turkmen: We will not allow the return of Kurdish control over Kirkuk[/size]
    • Today 09:10

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad...
    The official of the Turkmen Front in Kirkuk Governorate, Qahtan al-Wandawi, confirmed that the Turkmen and other political blocs in Kirkuk will not allow the return of Kurdish control over the governorate, pointing out that Kirkuk had a bad experience under the control of the Kurds and Peshmerga over the governorate.
    Al-Wandawi told Al-Maalouma, “There are major political differences with the Kurds over Kirkuk, in contrast to the rapprochement that exists between the Arabs and the Turkmen, which it is hoped will bear fruit soon.”
    But he stressed, "The Turkmen will continue the dialogue with the Kurds because the Kirkuk file cannot bear the weakening or exclusion of any component."
    He added, "The Kurds' political project is planning to annex Kirkuk to the region. If this happens, the Peshmerga and Asayish will enter the province and problems will return to Kirkuk again."
    He stated, “The people of Kirkuk and the political forces will not allow the bad experience of the Kurds’ rule of the province to be repeated.” End of November 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 2:42 am