Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Infallible meet three deputies in the presence of Al-Abbadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Infallible meet three deputies in the presence of Al-Abbadi Empty Infallible meet three deputies in the presence of Al-Abbadi

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Oct 2014, 4:26 am

Infallible meet three deputies in the presence of Al-Abbadi

10/19/2014 

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    President of the Republic met Fuad Masum, Sunday, deputies of the three Nouri al-Maliki and Iyad Allawi, Osama al-Nujaifi presence of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi. The semi-official al-Iraqiya in Newsflash I followed "Alsumaria News", "The President of the Republic met Fuad Masum, this evening, the three deputies Nuri al-Maliki and Iyad Allawi, Osama al-Nujaifi. The House of Representatives voted on Saturday (18 October 2014), the choice of Muhammad Ghaban interior minister, and Khaled al-Obeidi as defense minister, and also voted to Hoshyar Zebari, Minister of Finance, and just Alhurcab and Minister of Tourism, while I got a candidate Kurdistan Alliance statement Nuri confident parliament secretary for women, while the sound of the Rose Nuri Shaways as deputy prime minister, the meeting also saw the performance of ministers sworn Kurds. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 1:17 pm