Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The heat of summer reaches Iraq early... Washington imposes obstacles and the electricity shortage i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The heat of summer reaches Iraq early... Washington imposes obstacles and the electricity shortage i Empty The heat of summer reaches Iraq early... Washington imposes obstacles and the electricity shortage i

Post by Rocky Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:33 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The heat of summer reaches Iraq early... Washington imposes obstacles and the electricity shortage is sweeping the country[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    03/14/2024
    It seems that the electricity shortage crisis next summer became clear early, in light of the country’s need for energy compared to the size of the supply, which does not exceed 21 thousand megawatts, and the roots of the crisis go back to the American policy that Washington is pushing to keep Iraq struggling with soft (artificial) problems. In order not to reach the stage of development.
    In parallel with the repercussions of the ongoing electricity crisis, the capabilities that the country has in all fields are not hidden from everyone, but it is the American will and the support of the Arab countries that Iraq will remove the rug from if it reaches advanced stages.
    * Lack of equipment
    Speaking about this file, the State of Law coalition comments on the lack of electrical power supply for the upcoming summer season, adding that talking about the supply file at this time is very late.
    Coalition member Ibrahim Muhammad said in an interview, “One of the points of the government program is to achieve complete sufficiency of electrical energy throughout the country,” noting that “the government must follow all necessary ways and means to solve the recurring annual crisis.”
    He continues, “There is a clear lack of equipment given the country’s need for 40,000 megawatts,” pointing out that “citizens are not concerned with the method or obstacles facing the government in this issue.”
    He added, “The annual electrical energy supply crisis is due to many reasons, most notably external interference, and internal ones related to the lack of successful plans.”
    Muhammad calls on “the government to find effective solutions to the electricity crisis during the coming summer by following all plans,” noting that “talking about the equipment file at this time is very late.”
    *International will:
    For his part, the political analyst, Haider Arab, attributes the crisis in supplying electrical energy to the American will that is trying to continue it in Iraq, adding that the stability of the country on the political, economic and security aspects will end the role of many Arab countries.[/size]
    [size=45]Arabs said in an interview, “The United States of America rejects the idea of ​​Iraq becoming one of the powerful countries in the region, in light of the wealth and position it possesses,” noting that “fueling soft problems such as electricity, the dollar, and disrupting the security situation is an open-ended American plan.”
    He continues, “All the plans that America is pursuing are to protect the Zionist entity, especially after Iraq’s position in support of the Palestinian cause,” pointing out that “if the plans of the Ministry of Electricity were implemented on the ground, the electricity crisis would not last more than three years only.”
    He added that “the lack of a real will from some internal parties to resolve the electricity supply crisis has contributed to the continued suffering of citizens for two decades until now,” adding that “the electrical power supply crisis is due to the international will that is trying to continue the electricity crisis in Iraq.”
    According to observers, the electricity supply crisis will continue next summer, given the failure to reach new agreements in the gas investment file associated with operating the stations, or to conclude new deals to supply gas. Ended 25/day[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:46 am