Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq hands over Al-Hakim Hospital to a Turkish company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq hands over Al-Hakim Hospital to a Turkish company Empty Iraq hands over Al-Hakim Hospital to a Turkish company

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:15 pm

Iraq hands over Al-Hakim Hospital to a Turkish company

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]Today, Saturday, the Maysan Health Directorate announced the handover of management of Al-Hakim Hospital to a Turkish company.[/rtl]
    The Director General of the Maysan Health Department, Hussein Fadel Moussa, said in a statement received by Al-Eqtisad News, “The management of the Turkish Al-Hakim General Hospital in the center of the city of Amara was handed over to the Turkish company Cham Group to manage the hospital within the government program in accordance with the Ministry of Health’s contract to manage hospitals with a capacity of 492 beds.” ".
    He added, "The program includes managing, operating, maintaining and training cadres in various specialties in the hospital, and bringing in a number of doctors in rare specialties to train cadres in the hospital."

Views 43
    Added 04/06/2024 - 10:17 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:22 pm