Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy links the budget delay to new appointments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy links the budget delay to new appointments Empty A deputy links the budget delay to new appointments

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Apr 2024, 7:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A deputy links the budget delay to new appointments[/size]
    • Today 09:30

• 2 Shares

Information / Baghdad...
    The Parliamentary Strategic Planning Committee explained the reasons for not sending the budget schedules by the government to the House of Representatives, pointing out that there are technical organizational matters that need to be resolved before sending the schedules to Parliament.

The deputy head of the committee, MP Mohamed Al-Baldawi, told Al-Maalouma, “There are some technical issues in the operational budget that stood in the way of sending the budget schedules from the government to Parliament.”
    He added, "The advisors, in addition to the Ministries of Finance and Planning, are continuing to work to complete the operational budget and submit its schedules to Parliament for approval."
    He stated that “there is a significant increase in operational budget expenditures, which has hindered sending its schedules to Parliament, especially after the recent appointments and the treatments taken by the government in the functional aspects.” End 25 n.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:24 am