Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament is awaiting the arrival of the budget schedules and the government is studying higher spe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament is awaiting the arrival of the budget schedules and the government is studying higher spe Empty Parliament is awaiting the arrival of the budget schedules and the government is studying higher spe

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Apr 2024, 6:56 am

[size=35][size=35]Parliament is awaiting the arrival of the budget schedules and the government is studying higher spending[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Special Sumerian

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    04-18-2024 | 03:30

[/size]

Although the end of the first legislative term is approaching, the country's budget tables for this year are still in the possession of the Council of Ministers, which is studying the size of the high spending and its increase, which prompted the government to take the time to send them to Parliament.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

It's not over[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/entity/2523160858/%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1/ar/]Council of Ministers[/url]Of completing the budget schedules for the current year, while the House of Representatives prepared a draft that includes the realized and estimated revenues placed in the budget awaited by the Legislative House, which was delayed by a number of parliamentary questions about the final government draft.

Details via this report above.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 3:21 pm