Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Trade Bank issues a statement regarding the localization of the salaries of Kurdistan Regi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi Trade Bank issues a statement regarding the localization of the salaries of Kurdistan Regi Empty The Iraqi Trade Bank issues a statement regarding the localization of the salaries of Kurdistan Regi

Post by Rocky Wed 15 May 2024, 4:27 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Iraqi Trade Bank issues a statement regarding the localization of the salaries of Kurdistan Region employees[/size]

[size=45]The Iraqi Trade Bank issued a statement regarding the mechanism for localizing the salaries of employees of the Kurdistan Region of Iraq in the bank.[/size]
    [size=45]The bank affirmed in the statement its commitment to the decision of the Federal Supreme Court regarding the localization of the salaries of employees of the Kurdistan Region of Iraq, which stipulates the localization of the salaries of employees of the region with federal government banks operating outside the region.[/size]
    [size=45]He added that the participation of the Iraqi Trade Bank will be among the government banks, based on the decision of the Federal Supreme Court to localize the salaries of employees of the Kurdistan Region of Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]The Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) also confirmed that it has the high and solid practical ability to complete the process of localizing the salaries of employees of the region who wish to choose the bank among the government banks participating in the process of localizing salaries to serve their families in the Kurdistan Region.[/size]
    [size=45]He explained that the bank is still waiting for the Iraqi Kurdistan Regional Government to send lists of the names of employees whose salaries will be localized, attached to the supporting documents, so that the implementation of the salary localization process can begin and begin.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 1:10 am