Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Victory warns of "catastrophic repercussions" if the constitutional period for choosing the prime mi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Victory warns of "catastrophic repercussions" if the constitutional period for choosing the prime mi Empty Victory warns of "catastrophic repercussions" if the constitutional period for choosing the prime mi

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Dec 2019, 5:59 am

Victory warns of "catastrophic repercussions" if the constitutional period for choosing the prime minister is over

12:43 - 11/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Nada Shaker Jawdat, a deputy for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] warned of catastrophic repercussions in case of exceeding the constitutional period without choosing the prime minister, calling on all political blocs to choose a figure acceptable to all parties.
    Jawdat said in a statement to the "information" that "the failure to choose the prime minister within the specified constitutional date enters the country into the unknown and causes chaos that could lead everyone to a civil war."
    She added that "the current differences regarding the choice of the next prime minister are slight and can be overcome and the definition of a clear government program for a specified period and with known points."
    Jawdat explained, "The best solution is to offer everyone urgent concessions to avoid falling into a constitutional vacuum and the absence of a government even to conduct daily business." 25 D ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 9:02 am