Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Details of a “strategic partnership” between the Kurdistan Region and “Development” for the “Hasabe”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Details of a “strategic partnership” between the Kurdistan Region and “Development” for the “Hasabe” Empty Details of a “strategic partnership” between the Kurdistan Region and “Development” for the “Hasabe”

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Jun 2024, 4:25 am

Details of a “strategic partnership” between the Kurdistan Region and “Development” for the “Hasabe” project

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-06-07 07:52
    Font

Shafaq News/ The International Development Bank announced that it had signed a partnership contract with the Kurdistan Regional Government to implement the “My Account” project, which aims to localize the salaries of the region’s employees in government banks.

The bank's management stated in a statement received by Shafaq News Agency that this step coincides with the bank's efforts to expand in the Kurdistan Region, as part of its strategic plan to enhance its business and increase the number of its branches in the region, which currently number three branches.

She indicated that this partnership comes within the framework of efforts aimed at spreading and strengthening the culture of electronic payment and achieving financial inclusion, in implementation of the directives of the Central Bank of Iraq.

The administration stated that it is continuing its efforts to spread electronic payment methods in the region by activating more automated teller machines (ATM) and the bank’s points of sale (POS).

For his part, Deputy Director of the Office of the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Aziz Ahmed, praised the bank’s efforts and its contribution to developing the region’s financial system, by providing various facilities and financial services that contribute to achieving this purpose.

In addition, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the International Development Bank, Ziad Khalaf, stressed the importance of signing this partnership with the Kurdistan Regional Government to localize employee salaries and provide all facilities that contribute to achieving this goal smoothly and with high flexibility.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 10:58 am