Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A British company wins a contract with French Total to develop an Iraqi gas field.. This is its valu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A British company wins a contract with French Total to develop an Iraqi gas field.. This is its valu Empty A British company wins a contract with French Total to develop an Iraqi gas field.. This is its valu

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Jun 2024, 4:54 am

A British company wins a contract with French Total to develop an Iraqi gas field.. This is its value

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]British engineering company Wood announced that it had won a contract with Total Energy to develop gas fields in Basra Governorate.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The company said in a statement that it "celebrates its receipt of the contract worth 46 million US dollars in exchange for developing engineering designs for implementing Total Energy's plan to invest gas associated with oil extraction in oil fields within Basra Governorate."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The company also stated that "the designs will include exploiting gas to operate power generators, in addition to designing a seawater desalination plant and building a solar energy station with a capacity of one gigawatt within the governorate." [/rtl]
    [rtl]It is noteworthy that the company, based in Aberdeen, Scotland, celebrated the provision of “one hundred jobs” for its employees in the Emirates and Iraq through the new contract with Total Engineering inside Iraq, which was established in 1982 after its separation from the JW Holding fishing and fish trading group.[/rtl]

70 views
    Added 06/13/2024 - 8:56 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 8:49 pm