Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

American officials: The safety of our soldiers in Iraq is more important than dragging us into a con

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

American officials: The safety of our soldiers in Iraq is more important than dragging us into a con Empty American officials: The safety of our soldiers in Iraq is more important than dragging us into a con

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Jun 2024, 4:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]American officials: The safety of our soldiers in Iraq is more important than dragging us into a conflict in Lebanon[/size]
    • June 15 18:50

Information/translation.. 
    American officials confirmed on Saturday that they are concerned that Israel may drag the United States into a conflict against Hezbollah in Lebanon, and that the administration is working to reduce the risks facing American forces in Iraq, Syria and Jordan. 
    CBS News, in a report translated by the Maalouma Agency, quoted officials who refused to reveal their identities as saying, “The Biden administration has become increasingly concerned that the growing conflict and exchange of missiles between Israel and Hezbollah could expand across the region.”
    The officials explained that they "interpreted the intense aggressive attacks launched by the Israeli occupation army in Lebanese territory as a preparatory measure for an attack on southern Lebanon, as officials fear that this will lead to the outbreak of a war with Lebanon in which Israel will need the support of the United States." 
    The report stated, “Officials are concerned that Hezbollah, in response to the increasing strikes, will escalate its attacks, leading to an unintended war, and the exchange of missiles across the border also creates new barriers to pressure to reach a ceasefire agreement.”
    The report indicated that “the Israeli entity’s increase in attacks may lead to responses on other fronts in Iraq, Syria and Yemen, which threatens the safety of the American forces present in the region.” Ended / 25 D

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 2:17 am