Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Badri: America seeks to implement a new agreement to keep its forces in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Badri: America seeks to implement a new agreement to keep its forces in Iraq Empty Al-Badri: America seeks to implement a new agreement to keep its forces in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jul 2024, 5:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Badri: America seeks to implement a new agreement to keep its forces in Iraq[/size]
    • Today 09:20

• 1 Shares

Al-Maalouma/ Baghdad...
    Political researcher Saeed Al-Badri confirmed on Tuesday that the US administration did not discuss the issue of withdrawing its forces from Iraq with the Iraqi delegation, noting that America plans to keep its forces in Iraq and replicate the experience of having its forces in Japan.
    Al-Badri told Al-Maalouma Agency that "America spoke publicly and confirmed that it will not delve into the issue of the withdrawal of its forces from Iraq or the scheduling of their withdrawal, whether the forces are American or international, and the transition to bilateral relations, except after the US elections are held."
    He added that "the Americans were clear about their forces in Iraq, as the issue of the withdrawal of US forces from Iraq was not discussed during Prime Minister Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani's visit to Washington."
    He explained that "America seeks to keep its forces in Iraq, as is the case with their forces in Japan, and seeks to conclude an agreement with Baghdad like the Washington agreement with Tokyo, so that these forces are not treated according to Iraqi laws, and these actions represent a violation of Iraq and its sovereignty." End 25N

Current date/time is Mon 22 Jul 2024, 2:59 pm