Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish newspaper reveals Ankara sending “additional forces” to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkish newspaper reveals Ankara sending “additional forces” to Iraq Empty Turkish newspaper reveals Ankara sending “additional forces” to Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jul 2024, 4:23 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Turkish newspaper reveals Ankara sending “additional forces” to Iraq[/size]

[size=45]The Turkish newspaper "Turkey Today" revealed that Ankara sent more military forces into the Iraqi borders after Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced earlier his intention to stop military operations in northern Iraq and Syria.[/size]
    [size=45]The newspaper said, “The Turkish government has been continuously introducing more military elements into Iraqi territory for days, specifically in the Harkok area, adding that, “The Turkish forces have also begun building more military bases and checkpoints through which they aim to control the movements of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party.”[/size]
    [size=45]She added, "Sources from within the Turkish military leadership confirmed to us that there are plans to control the Gara Mountains and establish a permanent military presence in northern Iraq aimed at limiting the movements of the PKK."[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that the Turkish President announced last week his intention to “stop military operations in northern Iraq and Syria,” stressing that he had extended an invitation to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad through Iraqi mediation to achieve “peace and normalize relations with Damascus,” according to the description of the Turkish Foreign Ministry.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 06 Sep 2024, 9:05 pm