Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

American procrastination and Iraqi insistence.. Parliament announces: Foreign forces cannot remain -

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

American procrastination and Iraqi insistence.. Parliament announces: Foreign forces cannot remain - Empty American procrastination and Iraqi insistence.. Parliament announces: Foreign forces cannot remain -

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:56 am

American procrastination and Iraqi insistence.. Parliament announces: Foreign forces cannot remain - Urgent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday (July 24, 2024), the representative of the Al-Fatah Alliance, Mukhtar Al-Moussawi, praised the government’s insistence and seriousness in resolving the issue of expelling foreign forces from Iraq.
    Al-Moussawi said in an interview with Baghdad Today, "The Iraqi government headed by Mohammed Shia al-Sudani is serious and determined to end the file of removing foreign forces from all Iraqi territories as soon as possible, and for this reason it is negotiating with the American side at a very high pace."
    He added, "Certainly, the American side is seeking to procrastinate and delay, but in return there is an Iraqi government will to resolve the issue, supported politically and popularly, and it is not acceptable in any way for any foreign force to remain under any name."
    Although it was announced that ending the mission of the international coalition in Iraq was one of the most important topics of Al-Sudani’s visit to Washington, which took place in mid-April, the bulk of the talks, discussions and signed memoranda of understanding focused on creating or moving the relationship from the security aspect to other development aspects, but it did not include ending security cooperation completely, while American statements deny any talk or intention to withdraw completely from Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:27 am