Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

List of dollar exchange rates in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

List of dollar exchange rates in Iraq Empty List of dollar exchange rates in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Jul 2024, 4:32 am

[size=35][size=35]List of dollar exchange rates in Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-07-29 | 03:43
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Local

Alsumaria News publishes the exchange rates of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar in the local Iraqi markets for Monday, July 29, 2024.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The dollar prices fell with the opening of the Al-Kifah and Al-Harithiya stock exchanges .[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]It reached 149,300 dinars for 100 dollars, compared to 149,400 dinars yesterday, Sunday.

In local markets ,[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The selling price in exchange shops stabilized at 150,500 dinars per 100 dollars, while the purchase price reached 148,500 dinars.

And about a year ago, specifically since the Central Bank started working on the electronic platform and the international money transfer system.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.](SWIFT), the dollar exchange rates did not witness[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Stability despite the government and the Central Bank's attempts to control the exchange rate in parallel markets.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 15 Sep 2024, 2:34 am