Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A delegation from the regional government visits Baghdad to re-launch welfare salaries in Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A delegation from the regional government visits Baghdad to re-launch welfare salaries in Kurdistan Empty A delegation from the regional government visits Baghdad to re-launch welfare salaries in Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jul 2024, 5:14 am

A delegation from the regional government visits Baghdad to re-launch welfare salaries in Kurdistan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-07-30 04:09
    font

Shafaq News/ Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Kwestan Mohammed, announced on Tuesday that a delegation from the ministry will visit the capital, Baghdad, early August, regarding increasing financial grants for people with special needs, and resuming the disbursement of social welfare salaries that were cut off a decade ago from eligible families in the region. 
    Mohammed said in a press conference held today that the ministry delegation will go to Baghdad to discuss the issue of increasing salaries and monthly grants for people with special needs, similar to their peers in central and southern Iraq.
    She added that social welfare salaries, which have been cut since 2015, will be another issue, calling for them to be paid in the same way as their peers in the rest of Iraq, who number two million families, and for the poor in the Kurdistan Region to benefit from the country's budget.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 08 Sep 2024, 5:22 pm